My hub and I are back on the reno path, we've been working on some big projects to get the house ready for the fall. On the current list of things to do?
1. Complete bathroom gutout and remodel. With this project, we're ripping everything back to the studs and expanding the space into our master bedroom. This leads to...
2. Master bedroom remodel, mainly closing up one closet and adding another. This will completely change the footprint of the room (yay, our bed will face west instead of east AND we will get a view of trees instead of the view of our neighbors house) plus provide his-and-her closets (doubling our storage space!).
3. Ripping out the fireplace and remodeling the living room.
4. Finishing all the outstanding wall repair from when we had the house rewired in order to accommodate....
5. Refinishing all the floors in the house.
And if we are lucky? We will also tackle our sunroom in the fall. AHH!!!
I will be writing both here and on the rejuvenation project blog (no duplicate posting cause that would be annoying) - I've already started by discussing our living/dining room plans.
We're taking on this:
and finally doing something with these and this.
Good, better, Bestor
1 hour ago